Saturday, May 24, 2008

10 Random Things About Me

I was tagged by Lyra but I probably won't be able to tag anyone since I don't personally know most of the blogs that I read and those who I personally know had already been tagged by Ly. :)


HERE ARE THE RULES:

1. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.

2. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.

3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 10 people to get tagged and list their breads.

4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


Here's my 10:


1. I started getting interested in baking October last year after bumping through a website called baking911 and saw really beautiful photos and wonderful recipes. I had been homesick cake-wise for so long and I can't find a bakeshop here where I could really indulge so I started to make my own cakes, and the rest is history.


2. I collect shot glasses from cities that I had been. The most expensive shot glass that I have is a 5-euro Venice shot glass because I forgot to take my change. LOL!


3. I'm a huge tennis fan, and Rafael Nadal is my favorite player. Our whole France trip was planned on a premise that I'd watch the French Open to see him. I'm also a huge Sports fan and my TV is by default on Eurosport. I'd watch anything from NBA, Soccer, Baseball and even Cricket.


4. I'm a perfume addict. If others would feel naked without earrings, I feel the same thing if I'm without a perfume on me. My favorite is Creed Spring Flowers. Same thing with body lotions.


5. I used to be a picky eater growing up. I don't eat vegetables, beef and peanut butter. Now I eat almost everything, but still cannot take eating Beef Stew or Bulalo.


6. I can french tip my hands myself but haven't had a polish on my hand since I started baking.


7. I can also shape other people's eyebrows. There had been a lot of my girlfriends with virgin eyebrows that I shaped. I even got one straight guy officemate to agree for me to trim his eyebrows because his was very long and was irritating me! haha.


8. Whenever I travel, other people mistake me for a Japanese. The funniest one was in Florence where this Japanese family started to me and Manny in Nihonggo! One flight going back home, I was seated next to a Filipino guy who, from Germany to Guangdong, never talked to me because he thought I was Japanese.


9. I am always dizzy. Riding in the car backseat makes me dizzy. Riding the bus makes me dizzy. Taking the elevator makes me dizzy. And I'm also always sleepy.


10. I love the beach!


I'm tagging Thet.



2 comments:

Thet said...

nyahaha natawa ako sa number 7 kasi hala siguro twing nagkikita tayo asiwang asiwa ka na sa brows ko!! lol!! eh sus magaling ka pala mag ayos, kung alam ko lang nagpaayos ako sa iyo!

Odette said...

actually napansin ko lang naman pero di ako makapag volunteer ayusin kasi wala akong blade eh! hehe.

 
or