Monday, January 7, 2008

White Chocolate Cupcakes


I was (finally!) going to send my mom some cupcakes since Jon's flight was today. He was supposed to leave Israel last Friday but was left by his flight as he got stucked in traffic along highway 4. I had to bake another batch of cuppies since of course, I cannot send the first box anymore. We had to eat it (oh God, diet!) or it will perish. I also gave some to my officemates. The new batch that I made are Vanilla and Chocolate Cupcakes frosted with White Chocolate-Raspberry Ganache. The White Chocolate-Raspberry combination was tastier than the White Chocolate-Strawberry combo. Anyway, I hope my Mom (and Creamy Big Dog!) likes the cuppies! I so love this batch! I better stop tasting what I'm baking before I get a pot belly. :P
Roses are red (well...err...pink!) and Violets are blue. Sugar is not very sweet, and chocolates are oh so good!
The texture of the frosting was not very good because I did not have the time to chill and thaw the ganache very well. Had I waited, the cuppies will not have made it to the flight!

No comments:

 
or