Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Cupcakes




After having finished all of our desserts, we were left without dessert last night so I decided to bake some cupcakes. I baked a few "practice" pieces and decorated them so that they would be enticing in the eye. :) The cupcakes were made with a Yellow Butter Cake recipe, and the frosting was made with Tami's Ultimate Buttercream Recipe (from Baking 911). Probably next time I should use another recipe for the cupcakes because while baking, it rose over the paper linings and failed to create a nice dome shape. But nevertheless, the cupcakes were still very tasty. I colored the buttercream with nice pastel colors and sugar ragees on top. I'd better get good icing tips and decorating bags next time for better tops! :)
Anyway, there's our dessert. I am selling cakes and cupcakes if you want to get some! :)



No comments:

 
or