Sunday, March 30, 2008

I Got Featured!

I was thrilled that the girls of the most popular cupcake blog "Cupcakes Take the Cake" featured My Blueberry Cupcakes on their blog. I was so excited that they took notice of the blueberry cupcake photo and they posted a link of my blog in their blog together with a full entry. Cupcakes Take the Cake is a blog created by 3 cupcake loving friends from NY. It features cupcakes from all over the world. I read from their blog that they will be in the Martha Stewart Show tomorrow. :) Please check out the link above for their entry on my cupcakes.

3 comments:

susan said...

i came over from cupcake takes the cake. your cupcake looks delish!

Odette said...

thanks susan! :) they're yummy, i kept eating it! (i keep saying it's my last piece already but i keep reaching for another one!)

Lyra said...

congrats!

 
or