Saturday, December 1, 2007

My Homemade Pizza


Having been relocated in Israel for so long, I have scoured all places that I possibly could in search for the perfect pizza. Well I'm kinda shallow, my definition of a perfect pizza is a Shakey’s-Like Pizza. Thinking about it right now, I also miss Round Table Pizza’s! and In-N-Out burger! That’s totally another project. After having been baking for the last two months, I ventured in creating my own pizza crust (thin crust!) and creating my own pizza.
Creating the crust easier than I thought it would be. All I needed was some dry yeast, all-purpose flour, salt and sugar! After kneading, I created a 12-inch thin crust dough which I covered with tomato/meat sauce, parmesan cheese. Then I topped it with ground meat, shrimps, calamari, pepperoni, garlic, onion, oyster mushrooms and then covered it again with parmesan. It was so good, we finished the pizza for dinner!

No comments:

 
or