Sunday, April 18, 2010

Chocolate Brownies


You may have noticed that I very rarely make brownies. For all my baking life, I have baked brownies only once before - twice, if you would count my Chocolate Revel Bars. Adam said he loves brownies so I promised him I will make him one of these days. As usual, for all my baking recipe needs, I always run to Baking911 for a reliable recipe. These are Sarah's Chocolate Fudge Brownie Recipe.

I don't even remember anything while I was baking it. I was like on auto-pilot while doing it. All I recall is smelling that heavenly baking smell just when the brownies were almost done in the oven.

I am really not a chocolate person, and I would prefer my cheesecakes and butter/pound cakes over my chocolate cakes anytime, but I do make good of chocolates in the kitchen. These chocolate brownies are so good, I might be baking these again soon for other friends. :)

No comments:

 
or