Monday, February 23, 2009

Red Velvet, Vanilla-Lemon and Carrot Cupcakes


These are some of the cupcakes that I made last week because I had orders of the Red Velvet Cupcakes and the Vanilla-Lemon Cupcakes. While at it, I made some Carrot Cupcakes to give as samples. All recipes are of course from baking911.

The Red Velvet cupcakes were frosted with Cream Cheese Frosting. I love Cream Cheese Frosting on anything, and with Red Velvet cupcakes, it's just perfect. I still can't get enough of the red coloring, it's just lovely.


These are some of the Carrot cupcakes that I made, also frosted with Cream Cheese Frosting. Cream Cheese is expensive here in the Philippines!


And lastly, these are the Vanilla-Lemon cupcakes that I made, frosted with Italian Buttercream in Vanilla.


I gave this sample box to Ice and Ly, and they loved it. Even Bry who does not eat carrots tried the Carrot cupcakes. The cupcakes were decorated with sugar gumpaste and dragees.
Current prices are 520php (box of 12) for Carrot, Red Velvet. 460 (box of 12) for Vanilla-Lemon, Chocolate. Minimum order is box of 12 per flavor.


2 comments:

Steph said...

The cupcakes are gorgeous! Don't you just love Sarah, she totally changed the way I bake. Before her, I only thought that cake flour could make delicious cakes, but then after her butter cake I think otherwise. I love all purpose flour.

Odette said...

Hi Steph! As for me, Sarah taught me how to bake. ;)

 
or