Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Dulce De Leche Cupcakes

These are White Cupcakes filled with Dulce De Leche and topped with Vanilla Meringue. This is the first time that I used my blow torch and at first it was scary using it but it gets fun afterwards. LOL. Meringue really tastes better torched. I made these cupcakes after 2 weeks of hectic schedule at work, and after finally releasing my test program. It was also my record breaking baking time, everything was done from the baking to the frosting after an hour!
Here are some more photos of the cupcakes. Pictures are not so good because I took it. Hehe. I keep saying must be because of the different camera, but I guess it's me. :) And of course Manny and I cannot (or should not!) finish 16 cupcakes before they perish so I brought the rest to our morning meeting at the office. Together with a hot coffee, the cuppies were a hit!



No comments:

 
or