Sunday, February 3, 2008

Hey Ly and Ice!



Around the 2nd week of January (I think), Lyra told me that she is expecting and she is due again I think, around end of August or early September. After 2 weeks, Ice told me that she is also expecting and due around of end of September! You guys are going to be preggy together! I'm so happy for you two girls and I am looking forward to seeing those big bumps. :) I'll be praying for both of you that you'll have safe pregnancies and healthy babies. :)
And now for the fun part, I made you sample cuppies. Well, these are exactly not samples, these are just flavors that I haven't tried (among other to-try recipes that I have) and just needing any reason to bake. :) So ly it's plus happy birthday for you, on top of your and Ice' groundbreaking(!) news. Hehe.
I'm currently planned to go home by mid-October unless I get extended here again. I hope I'd make it home to be able to make cupcake towers for you girls! :)
These cupcakes are the "Lemon Burst" - Lemon Cream Cheese Cupcakes topped with Lemon Buttercream.

No comments:

 
or